
Week one has come to an end. It feels like I just got here yesterday. Things are going so well. Adjusting to a new place is really difficult for me but I know it's all part of growing :)
This weekend, we drove two hours out of Brisbane to a camp on the top of a mountain called Camp Toowoomba. It was so beautiful and the view was incredible. It was such a good opportunity for our team to grow together and learn about each other. We spent the entire weekend hanging out and sharing testimonies. It's so incredible to hear the testimonies of the people who will soon become like my family :) They've all been through so so soooo much and I'm blown away by the strength they had through all of the challenges in their lives.
As I was sitting and listening to the lives of my teammates, I was just so struck by how thankful I should be for the life that God has blessed me with. There are so many times that I take the things and the people in my life for granted and this weekend was such an eye-opening time. Our team is really starting to bond together and I'm really excited to see what will happen :)
(sorry, I know this is a short post... but hearing testimonies is the only thing that's been happening lately. We start lectures tomorrow so more will come :))
No comments:
Post a Comment